Planning to restock from China soon? Business is growing? Wanted to cut cost? Cheapest way to ship from China!
VT have good news for you. We had tailor made a special package with much much lower shipping fee. Valid until 30th June 2021! Take action now, contact us and enjoy this benefit.
- If you can ship 10m3 in a single shipment, you definitely entitle for this promotion.
- I can’t ship 10 m3 a shipment, but you can ship more than 10m3 a month. Can I still enjoy this promotion? YES! Just top up RM5,000 and deduct shipment charges from there.
|10m3 OR Top up up to RM5,000|
|Guangzhou to Klang Valley||RM380/m3|
|Guangzhou to Kota Kinabalu Town||RM360/m3|
|Yiwu to Klang Valley||RM420/m3|
|10.1m3 to 15m3 OR Top up up to RM10,000|
|Guangzhou to Klang Valley||RM350/m3|
|Guangzhou to Kota Kinabalu Town||RM350/m3|
|Yiwu to Klang Valley||RM390/m3|
- What if your goods are more than 10m3? Check out our Platinum Package.
- You can too, top up RM10,000 and enjoy this price with multiple shipment.
- You can ship even more goods! Check out our VIP Package.
- Yes! We also have top up option for VIP package for multiple shipment, which is RM20,000.
Cheapest way to ship from China!
|15.1m3 & above OR Top up RM20,000 & above|
|Guangzhou to Klang Valley||RM340/m3|
|Guangzhou to Kota Kinabalu Town||RM340/m3|
|Yiwu to Klang Valley||RM380/m3|
- Goods Invoice (3% charges on goods value)
- Insurance for lost goods (2% charges on goods value)
- Check parcel with 3 photo (RM 8 per carton)
- Sack packing (RM3.00 per piece)
- Parcel photo (RM 1 per photo)
- Fragile label (RM3 per carton)
- Goods payment to supplier (according to market rate)
- Wooden crates (quote upon request)
- Carry upstairs (quote upon request, Klang Valley only)
TO ENOJOY THIS PROMOTION, YOU HAVE TO MEET BELOWS REQUIREMETNS
Cheapest way to ship from China
Caution!!! Kindly read the T&C below. If you got any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
- Package type:
- Premium Package.
- Cash for 10m3 per shipment
- Top up RM5,000 for multiple shipment. Minimum charge 1m3 per shipment.
- Platinum Package.
- Cash for 10.1-15m3 per shipment
- Top up RM10,000 for multiple shipment. Minimum charge 1m3 per shipment.
- VIP Package
- Cash for 15.1m3 & above per shipment.
- Top up RM20,000 for multiple shipment. Minimum charge 1m3 per shipment.
- Premium Package.
- If you use Top Up, this offer will start from the day you top up, and valid for the next 30 days. Unused transport fee cannot be redeemed and will be convert to normal charge after the promotion period, according to normal rate.
- Cash offer only valid from starts now until 30th June 2021.
- This offer is only open for goods from:
- Yiwu – Klang Valley
- Guangzhou – Klang Valley
- Guangzhou – Kota Kinabalu Town
- Outstation charges
- RM30 per m3 (Town area) – Johor, Melaka, Perak, Kedah, Penang, Negeri Sembilan, Perlis
- RM50 per m3 (Town area) – Kelantan, Pahang, Terengganu
- RM120 per M3 – Tuaran, Papar, Beaufort, Keningau, Kota Marudu, Sandakan, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Kunak, Tambunan, Kota Bulud, Kudat, Kuala Penyu, Ranau, Tenom
- Cannot combine different destination, separate quotation required for different destination. For example, destination selected for Guangzhou to Klang Valley, cannot share with Yiwu to Klang Valley.
- You are allow to have multiple delivery address for top up option. For example, address A and B both located in Klang Valley.
- 1m3 cannot exceed 300kg in weight. Exceeded KG will consider as 1m3.
- After goods reach the warehouse, goods have to load the container within 2 days, exclude Sunday and China public holiday. If failure accumulate all goods, we will load existing goods onto container and calculate charges accordingly, or apply extra charges on warehouse storage.
- Transportation fee or other charges must be cleared before goods deliver to you.
- No insurance cover but you can purchase insurance separately with us. There is no insurance cover for fragile items. Contact us to find out more.
- There will be extra charges RM50/m3 for Sensitive goods.
- Our company is not liable for any loss or confiscation of counterfeit and branded goods.
- For goods value, our company only collects on behalf of goods, and is not responsible for any purchases from your supplier.
- All rates and charges are subject to prevailing market charge with or without prior notice.
Example usage calculation for VIP Package
- Calculation can applicable to Premium Package and Platinum Package, just relate accordingly to its charges per m3 and top up amount.
- All charges exclude insurance premium, unless specified. Our company is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond our control. “FORCE MAJEURE” e.g. Typhoon, Earthquakes, Flood, War. Storm, Fog, Container Leaking. If goods shipped are very valuable, customers are advised to liaise with us to purchase insurance.
- Any quoted handling charges for warehouse services apply exclusively to ordinary labour involved in receiving goods at Warehouse door, placing goods in storage and returning goods to warehouse door. Minimum charges may apply. Extra charges not quoted may apply under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Handling fragile goods, damaged goods, physically awkward goods or other goods requiring special handling for any reason in the discretion of company.
- Unload goods from, or load goods on, conveyances or containers not at warehouse door;
- Action performed for any reason other than the ordinary receipt of goods at the warehouse door, placing goods in storage and returning goods to the warehouse door, including but not limited to consolidation and/ or deconsolidation labour.
- Deposit and/or retrieval of goods and/or other services performed outside of ordinary business hours, if allowed in company’s discretion.
- Customers shall keep the company fully informed of any particular risk relating to the goods and including their possible deterioration or damage or their dangerous or special nature or likelihood to contaminate or otherwise affect other goods, property, persons, or environment.
- The company shall be entitled and is so authorised, except insofar as has been otherwise agreed in writing, to enter into contracts on behalf of itself or the customer and without notice to the customer:
- For the carriage of goods by any route person
- For the storage, packing, unpacking, transportation, transhipment or other handling of goods by any person at any place whether on shore or afloat and for any length of time.
- For carriage or storage of goods in containers or with other goods of whatever nature.
- Our company shall be entitled but not obliged, to depart or deviate from the customer’s instructions in any respect if in the opinion of the company there is good and reasonable reason to do so in the customer’s interest or is otherwise expedient to do so and it shall not thereby incur any additional liability. The customer shall pay all additional fees reasonably incurred upon demand by the company.
- VT as a company is bit obliged to arrange for goods to be carried, forwarded, packed, unpacked, stored or handled separately. Our company also authorized but not obliged to consolidate the customer’s goods with other goods.