What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We use your personal data to provide you postal, courier and other transactional products and services which you request.
- We aim to continuously improve our products and services for you and will use your personal data to help us achieve this.
- We give you some control over the personal data we hold about you, including who is allowed to see it and how it is used.
- We will not share your personal data to any agency for marketing purposes without your consent.
- We will take reasonable care to safeguard your personal data through security policies and secure business processes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, mobile application or any other media, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we collect your personal data
Directly from you. We collect personal data that you provide to us when you use any of our products, services, and website(s) or when you deal with us. This includes information that you provide:
- When you request for any services or purchase any products from us;
- When you perform a transaction or contract with us;
- When you fill in manual forms and submit them to us;
- When you deal with us over the telephone, through email, through our website(s) or in person;
- When you take part in our customer surveys, competitions and promotions;
- When you use our services;
- When you visit our premises; or
- From correspondence you send to us including any enquiries or comments.
When you use our website. We may collect some information automatically when you access our website(s) including:
- Information about your use of our products and services, including your browser type, operating system, platform, IP address, cookies, language and region; and
- Search queries you conducted on our website(s), pages and advertisements you viewed and links you clicked on while using our website(s).
Corporate entities. Where we transact or contract with a corporate entity, that corporate entity may provide us with your personal data in connection with a transaction or contract. That corporate entity is responsible for obtaining your consent for disclosure of your personal data to us.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), manual with us, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Company administrators can also see and edit that information.
You may stop using our service at any time. When you delete data, a copy might remain on the servers for a period of time before complete deletion; this is due to computer system operation and continuous data backup and archiving features.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We use a variety of industry standard encryption methods to protect you during the transmission, storage and sharing of data. But we ask that you understand that due to the limitations of the Internet, even while using the most advanced security technology available, we cannot guarantee 100% information security. Therefore, we ask that you understand and confirm the risks involved when transmitting information to us. When you store data on our server, we will ensure the safety of your data through policies, physical means, logical means, etc. However, the data on your device or computer depends more on your equipment safety, so we recommend that you take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your local data.
What third parties we receive data from
We may ask third parties for personal data about you, for example, when we acquire third party marketing lists, or get authorisation for a payment you make using a credit or debit card, or to complete a credit or fraud check.